March 9, 2011

Victoria's Secret Perfect Lipstick in Instinct: Swatches & Review (from the Love Me Wild limited edition)

Hello, Beautiful!

Not too long ago I was in a Victoria's Secret and noticed a lipstick sitting on the corner with gold zebra packaging. It was sitting there all pretty looking up at me saying "swatch me on your hand, you'll love me!". Well I listened to those crazy voices in my head and swatched the lipstick on my hand, which resulted in me falling in love with the shade!

The shade is Instinct and it's from Victoria's Secret Limited-Edition Love Me Wild Perfect Lipstick collection (which has four shades available).

Instinct is the most nude/neutral shade out of the four. It's actually one of my favorite nude shades to wear now. It's very perfect for me because I like to play up my eyes and keep my lips neutral. It's beautiful by itself but great with a gloss over top too.

Because this is limited edition it cost $2 more than their regular Perfect Lipstick line, but considering the shade was so pretty I didn't really care (plus, I had a $10 rewards card to use, so really, I paid $4 for it).

The lipstick itself is nice. It goes on smooth, feels comfortable on my lips and has the normal wear of a lipstick.

Here's what it looks like (I love the packaging; so girly and fun):

A close up of the lipstick:

SWATCH
Victoria's Secret Perfect Lipstick in Instinct
Shade Description: A warm neutral light pink with shimmer.

You can buy the shade Instinct (or any of the other three limited-edition colors) at Victoria's Secret or on their website for $14 each. Check out their regular line of Perfect Lipstick for many other great shades, which are only $12 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)