March 16, 2011

Mally Beauty - Poreless Perfection Skin Finisher: Swatches & Review

Hello, Beautiful!

Over the summer I saw a presentation on QVC for Mally Beauty's Poreless Perfection Skin Finisher. This is basically a translucent powder with just a different name. Most translucent powders are white, but this one has a beige color to it.

Like all translucent powders this powder is meant to set your foundation. It claims it will make skin look poreless (hence the name of this product). I don't have a poreless look after applying this, but I still like it as a setting powder.

This is a silky powder that comes with a brush (similar to a kabuki brush), and the brush is nice and soft.

This is the original Poreless Perfection Skin Finisher. She just came out with a tinted version (four shade choices), but they are only available in a kit at this moment. I think the Fair/Light choice may be the same shade as the original, but I'm not sure. It looks very similar.

Application: I put a little of this product in its lid and swirl the brush in there, then apply to my face.  I find that little tip actually makes this apply smoother and silkier than if I just dipped my brush into the powder and applied it. I don't know what it does, but the inside of that lid is very smooth and I think it helps make the powder super silky and smooth. I don't know, maybe I'm crazy but it works!

This product sets my makeup beautifully and helps it last longer. I constantly use this, but I also like the Make Up For Ever HD Powder. I don't know which one I like more, but I do know this is a great setting powder to try.

You can pick up this product for $40.92 on QVC's website (and check out a video presentation of this product).

Here's what it looks like:


SWATCH
Mally Beauty Poreless Perfection Skin Finisher (original).
It swatched a bit chalky, but it really is a silky powder (my hand was just really dry from all the swatching I was doing that day).
The second pic shows it blended out.

Have questions about this skin finisher? Just leave a comment on this blog post or send an email (kisses@valentinekisses.com). I'll try and answer all questions asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)