March 22, 2011

Mally Beauty - Eyeshadow: Swatches & Review of two shades (Mally's Glow, Shimmering Taupe)

Hello, Beautiful!

I don't own many Mally Beauty eyeshadows, but it's not because I don't like them, it's just because I haven't purchased many. The only shadows I have from her line I acquired from buying Mally Beauty kits.

They have great pigmentation and go on nicely, feeling very silky smooth. The colors are really wearable too (not just the ones I own, but all of them). They have good wear, especially with a shadow primer, and they look great by themselves or paired with other shades. I personally love the Shimmering Taupe shade because I can throw on that one color and feel like my eyes have a little something, something to them. It's subtle smokey that works for day or night.

You can purchase a Mally Beauty eyeshadow with a shadow brush (which, by the way, I do own and I do like her shadow brush) for $25 each on QVC's website. You can also pick up a shadow duo with brush for the same price on QVC's website; only problem is there is only one duo to choose from (a purple duo).


Mally Beauty Eyeshadow
Shade: Shimmering Taupe
Shade Description: A satin shimmer smokey gray violet; although I guess this is taupe, based on the shade name. I just don't see it because when I think of taupe I think of a beige tone.



Mally Beauty Eyeshadow
Shade: Mally's Glow
Shade Description: A satin shimmer bronzy brown.


Have questions about these eyeshadows? Just leave a comment on this blog post or send an email (kisses@valentinekisses.com). I'll try and answer all questions asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)