March 22, 2011

Bare Minerals Purely Nourishing Cream for Dry Skin: Swatches, Before & After, Review

Hello, Beautiful!

Ever since my surgery my skin has been extra dry and peeling... especially on my nose and chin. Even though I have combo dry/oily skin, and have active adult acne, I still need a moisturizer that really works. I don't always like a thick moisturizer for day, but I like a thicker moisturizer for night.

Not long ago on QVC I saw an on air presentation of the Bare Minerals Purely Nourishing Cream for Dry Skin. They had it in a 3-pc set that came with a cleanser and neck cream. I didn't pick up the set, but a few weeks later I decided to buy the moisturizer by itself from Sephora. Up until now, I've been using either Patricia Wexler or Korres moisturizers, and they work, but not as good as the Bare Minerals one I just received.

How do I use it and what do I think?
I take a little out and swirl it in the palm of my hand, then apply to my face. It melts in so nicely... it feel luxurious! I can feel my skin getting the hydration it needs. It has a light fragrance to it, but not over powering and it goes away quickly. After I apply this my skin looks hydrated and feels hydrated. One of my new favorite moisturizers!!

You can pick up this moisturizer for $28 on Sephora's website.

I would highly recommend this if you're looking for a moisturizer to really work. If you have oily skin then I'd recommend only using this at night, or very sparingly during the daytime.

Here is what it looks like:


My Before & After:

Have questions about this moisturizer? Just leave a comment on this blog post or send an email (kisses@valentinekisses.com). I'll try and answer all questions asked.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review. I've seen lots of advertisement for their new skincare line. These are geared toward dry skin but since I'm oily, it will probably have to be a skip.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)