February 12, 2011

Target has nail polish & makeup on clearance

Hello, Beautiful!

The other day I stopped by my local Target for a few non-beauty related things and, of course, had to stop by the makeup section. I went to the end caps of the makeup section where clearance makeup always used to be, but didn't find anything. Then I went into the aisles and random makeup and nail polish was on clearance everywhere I turned!

I only picked up nail polish, but there was plenty of makeup too. Almost every brand had a handful of items with sale stickers. I'm not sure if all Target's have this going on, but it may be worth it to take a look.

Here is my mini-haul:

Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro (almost all these shades had sale stickers). On sale for $1.88 each. I picked up four shades: Sunset Orange, Cherry Fashion, English Rose and Crushed Pearl.

Revlon nail enamel (only 3 or 4 shades on sale). On sale for $1.52. I picked up the shade Posh Pink.

NYC Color nail polish (only 2 or 3 shades on sale). On sale for $0.71. I picked up the shade White Lights Glitter (probably the only shade I didn't already own from what they had available).

CoverGirl nail polish (I think all the shades were on sale). On sale for $2.58. I picked up the shade Disco Dazzle.

Nicole by OPI (several shades on sale). On sale for $4.92. I picked up the shade Pitch-Black Glimmer.


Also, on a side note, I finally got my hands on two polishes I've wanted for awhile! Thanks to my husband, who was checking Walgreen's every chance he got, I was able to get the one Wet n Wild Fastdry polish I did not have - Gray's Anatomy. He was so happy he finally found it (after countless Walgreen's) that he picked up the two they had available - just because if it was that hard to find it wanted them both, LOL. I gotta love him! I like the shade, but not enough to want a back up bottle so I'll probably have a contest at some point that will include that shade.

For Valentine's Day he picked me up Deborah Lippmann's polish in Happy Birthday - a shade I specifically asked for as my birthday present. Well my birthday came early :) 
Yes, it's pretty close to Wet n Wild's Party of Five glitter, but it doesn't compare with the amount of glitter payoff and the total amount of colors. I'll do a blog post comparing the two soon.


I hope everyone is having a good weekend! Lots of things to do here, but keeping busy is good.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, your so lucky to have a husband that is on the look out for you. Mine would never do that.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)