January 14, 2011

My Nail Polish Collection

Hello, Beautiful!

I finally put together a list for my blog of all my nail polish shades that I currently own. You can find that link on the left side of my blog, or you can just CLICK HERE.

The list is organized by brand name (in alphabetical order) and each brand shows a list of shades. The shades will list the shade name, shade number (when applicable), and the collection or formula type (when applicable).

ALL those polishes are already swatched and will be on this blog and on The Valentine Beauty Closet at some point (I only have photos of a few brands at this point).


I plan to post "My Makeup Collection" soon too, which is a lot longer of a list!

Since I'm a crazy-organized person, I have an Excel spreadsheet of all my makeup and nail polish. I also have a 5-subject notebook that I keep just for my nail polish. Each nail wheel I create (for swatch purposes) is logged in the book. I do nail wheels by brand and also by color category. I also have nail art wheels too.


If there are any brands/shades from the nail polish list that you'd like to see on this blog sooner rather than later please let me know. You can leave a comment below or email me.


Have a great weekend everyone! :)

3 comments:

  1. That collection is AH-MAZING! Do you have any pics of the entire thing?! How do you store your polishes?
    Kelly
    www.texastypeamom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I don't have any official photos of the entire collection just yet, but that's because I'm in between storage solutions right now. My husband is building me a custom nail polish shelf! It will hold about 1,000 bottles, all lined up pretty so I can see every color (and I will label each one because I'm too organized to not do that, lol). I will have photos of it soon, as he's almost finished making it!

    Right now though I just store them all on a book shelf, really smashed together so it makes it hard to find a shade.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)