January 11, 2011

American Apparel Nail Polish Swatches (7 shades)

Hello, Beautiful!

I recently placed an order for some American Apparel nail lacquer (six shades, which I'll list later in this post), but I also just received seven shades in the mail that I couldn't wait to swatch!

If you've never had the pleasure of owning this polish brand you're really missing out. The quality is top-notch, the color range is drool-worthy beautiful, and the color payout is amazing (most shades are one-coaters). They also apply beautifully (even and smooth), are full of shine without even using a top coat, and dry rather quickly.

The cost is $6 each, but if you like more than 2 shades (which you will) then you may want to look into purchasing a 3-pack for $15 (saving you $1 per polish) or purchasing a 7-pack for $32 (saving you over $1.50 per polish). You can purchase these polishes at American Apparel's website by clicking here or visiting their website directly: http://store.americanapparel.net/accessories-beauty.html

Below are swatches of seven beautiful shades I currently own:
* Click on photos to view them larger *

#1: Cameo Blue (42011)
Shade Description: A medium denim blue creme (one of my favorite blues of all time).



#2: Palm Springs (36498)
Shade Description: A peachy camel creme.



#3: Summer Peach (38975)
Shade Description: A light peach creme with pink undertones.



#4: Office (36503)
Shade Description: A fresh minty creme.



#5: Port (42010)
Shade Description: A very deep port wine creme - almost black, but shows up with a wine color in the sun.



#6: Army Jacket (42012)
Shade Description: A true army or olive green creme.



#7: Berry (36510)
Shade Description: A deep berry creme.



 
So what American Apparel nail lacquer colors will I swatch next? I ordered: Echo Park, Malibu Green, Butter, L Esprit, MacArthur Park, and African Violet. I'll actually have an extra Malibu Green so I'll probably hold a blog contest to give that one away. Stay tuned for those swatches in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)