November 17, 2010

Sephora Haul - Plus, ValentineKisses.com FREE Beauty Bonus!

Hello, Beautiful!

Before I get into my Sephora haul, I want to remind you about our awesome FREE 5-pc Beauty Bonus and 10% off your order of $40 or more! Some of you have already taken advantage of this great deal. Don't miss out! The 5-pc Beauty Bonus has a retail value of $25+! They are all FULL SIZED products! This offer ends November 26, 2010!

Check out this page for all the details!



Now onto the Sephora haul...

I've placed three orders this week at Sephora. I know that sounds like a lot, but let me explain. The first order was just for the Cover FX Total Coverage Cream Foundation in shade M30, and of course I wanted free shipping so I added some nail polish to my order so I'd qualify for free shipping. I also wanted that free beauty clutch with the samples :)  That was order #1.

Then I received a Sephora event invite in the mail with a 20% order code. I NEVER get my Sephora mail promos on time. The event was over days before I received the invite, which made me mad because I always miss out on all the events because they never send out the invites early enough! But I did still have a few hours to use the 20% off code, and I'll never pass up the opportunity to say 20% at Sephora! I ended up getting the Beauty in a Box: NARS Junkie set (which is $69 and is now out of stock - I'm glad I got this while I could!). I'll do a post on that set once I receive it in the mail (which should be tomorrow or Friday). That was order #2.

And finally, the third order I placed today because they have a lot of great items in the sale section! I took the opportunity to shop for Christmas gifts for my friends and family. I picked up some little stocking stuffer kits for my friends and family (one in Pink Grapefruit, one in Vanilla Cupcake and one in Coconut Cream). At $7.50 each, they make a really affordable gift! I picked up Urban Decay Loose Pigment shadow in Baked for a gift. It's only $5. I already own two of these, which I like, and this shade is a good color for just about anyone on my gift list. also picked up some things for me: Tarina Tarantino Magic Hour Cream Shadow in Black Diamond, on sale for $9.50! I wanted to get the purple shade too, but I read too many bad reviews about that shade. At least with the black I can use it as a shadow base or a liner. I also picked up an Urban Decay shadow duo in Grind/Oil Slick, for just $10! Those shadows retail for $19 each, so that is a really great deal! If I were you I'd pick these up for $10 while you can! Not many duos left and they were $19 for two just a few weeks ago! Plus, they have a new sample offer - which is a free Get-Away tote with 10 free samples. Use the code GETAWAY (must spend $25 or more). And that was order #3.

I swear I don't typically place that many Sephora orders in such a short time! I will admit that I do spend too much there, but I've been really selective lately with my Sephora orders. I usually only place a Sephora order now if there is a great sale or special price on something (like their weekly specials), and of course the great free gift offers!

Full reviews of all the products from my Sephora haul (minus the products I'm keeping as gifts) will be posted soon! And, I may have picked up an item or two for part of our Twelve Days of Beauty contest (coming December 1st)... but I won't say what those items may be :)


On a personal note...

I had to get another epidural nerve block yesterday! This one was 100 times worse on the pain scale. This time they did a traditional labor & delivery epidural (going through the middle of my back), but they aimed it to the left side, over my left butt cheek and down my left leg. And all I can say is OUCH! Sure, all you feel is pressure... but wow.. the pressure was intense! It felt like they took a baseball bat and shoved it down my leg... then took another baseball bat and did the same thing... and then another, and another! Wow... I've never felt something like that before. That epidural made the last one seem like a tickle party, and made the epidural when I was giving birth seem like nothing! I really, really, really hope this one works (the last one did absolutely nothing for me). If it doesn't work the next step is going to be really painful and I'm not sure I'm ready for that.

Today I am SO sore. I'm taking it very easy today, as it still hurts to bend, twist, or reach. I should know by the end of the weekend if it helps or not. I'm not a highly religious person, but if you are, please pray for me and that my leg pain will go away. I've had this leg pain for going on 3 years at the end of this February. It has totally taken over my life and the way I have to live my life. I'm just sick of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)