November 23, 2010

Maybelline Shine Seduction Glossy Lip Color: Review & Swatches

Hello, Beautiful!

Just two reminders before I begin my review and swatches of Maybelline's Shine Seduction Glossy Lip Color.

Now onto the review and swatches...

I really love Maybelline's Shine Seduction Glossy Lip Colors! I want them all because they're all very wearable colors. I wouldn't be afraid to wear any of the shades, and I generally don't wear deep/dark colors or bright reds. But these glosses are so pretty, can go on sheer, and look beautiful! The colors aren't so intense that you need to be careful of what shades you select. You could pick a color out of a hat and it would look good on you (okay, maybe not on everyone... but on 98% of people).

They go on really smooth, feel hydrating on the lips, are non-sticky, and give you beautiful shiny lips! I keep one in my purse at all times. I own several shades, but for some reason I only have swatches of two shades (don't worry, more swatches will come later in the Valentine Beauty Closet). I had to go back to the swatch archives for this post because my son is sick (he's been home from school yesterday and today) and I don't have a lot of time to make new swatches. I still need to clean my house before Thanksgiving.

Anyhow, here are some swatches:


[This is probably my favorite shade out of them all.]


You can purchase Maybelline Shine Seduction Glossy Lip Colors at ValentineKisses.com for just $1.75 each! There are currently 11 shades available on the website, but I have several more shades that will be added with the next upload of products. 

Do you own any of these glosses? If so, what do you think?


Also...

We will not have Black Friday specials. The 5-pc Beauty Bonus and 10% off your order is the only special that will be available that day. However, as usual we will have our Friday Freebie.

We will have Cyber Monday specials (which may start on Sunday). Details coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. wowwww i really love the shine very nice swatches :)


    Follow back please
    SadeeStyle

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)