August 26, 2010

Makeup Blog Sale Coming Soon!

Hello, Beautiful!

I have a lot of makeup that I don't use - most of which have only been swatch tested. When creating the Valentine Beauty Closet (which is also coming soon) I collected a lot of makeup. Most of which I got in for ValentineKisses.com and saved shades to use as swatch testers. I don't want to hang on to all these pieces of makeup so it's time to sell them.

It's going to take some time to get the list together, but I wanted to give you all a heads up at the sale that is coming. I'll list the items on this blog for about a week before I add them to the website under our new "Swatch Tested" category.

There are hundreds of items that will be in this sale - some of which will go for as little as $0.25 per piece. Each item will either be swatch tested or flawed in some way. There are no new items in this sale. No additional discounts can apply on these items, but I promise they are at rock bottom prices. For example: We currently sell L'Oreal's Colour Riche Lipsticks on our website for $2.49 each. The ones we have that have been swatch tested will sell for $1.00 each.

Brands that will be in the sale:
  • L'Oreal
  • Milani
  • Lumene
  • Maybelline
  • Revlon
  • CoverGirl
  • Mary-Kate And Ashley
  • Rimmel
  • Sally Hansen
  • Styli-Style
  • NYX
  • Smashbox
  • Philosophy Beauty
  • Korres
  • YSL
  • Sephora Brand
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics
  • And so many more!

So stayed tuned!

xoxo with love & beauty,

Crystal Valentine B.
- The woman who runs ValentineKisses.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi, can you estimate when you'll be posting this up? I'm very excited!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping within the next few weeks I'll have it complete, but I'm not comletely sure. There are so many items so it will take some time to get them all together and take pictures of everything. Taking the pictures will take the longest. I promise I'm working as fast as possible! :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)