July 11, 2010

Rimmel Vinyl Jelly Gloss Pencils

Hello, Beautiful,

I keep forgetting how much I love these pencils! They're not lip liner (although I guess you could use them in that way). They are a lip gloss in a pencil form.

I know what you must be thinking. How can the words "lip gloss" and "pencil" be in the same sentence? Normally when you think of a pencil the words that come to mind are "dry", even "creamy", but you never think "lip gloss". Well let me help you change the way you look at pencils forever.

The Rimmel Vinyl Jelly Gloss Pencils are amazing! They look like a regular lip liner pencil but are so soft, smooth and creamy. They deliver beautiful color too that lasts longer than a regular gloss does (since this has a stain-like effect).



Here are three of my favorite colors:









You can purchase the Rimmel Vinyl Jelly Gloss Pencils at ValentineKisses.com for $1.25 each while supplies last. We've already sold out of several shades and only have a very limited quantity remaining.

Shade: Starlet
Shade: Succulent
Shade: Fudge
Shade: Hot Spark


Do you own these amazing pencils? If so, what shades do you own and what do you think of them?

xoxo with love & beauty,

Crystal Valentine B.
- The woman who runs ValentineKisses.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)